Cultivating a Secure and Dignified Environment in our houston community
Holly Hall healthcare areas adhere to a medical model requiring admitted individuals to have a current physical exam and a physician willing to monitor and coordinate their care while they are in residence at Holly Hall. Holly Hall has 38 private and 12 semi-private healthcare rooms.
Semi-private rooms are $230 per day.
Private rooms are $300 per day.
Additional monthly fees may be required for ancillary care. Contact us at (713) 799-9031 for more financial information.
Holly Hall is Medicare certified and also accepts insurance from the following providers: Aetna, Beech Street, BlueChoice PPO-POS, Care Improvement Plus, Corvel Texas, Galaxy, HealthSmart, HMO Blue, Interplan Health Group, Memorial Hermann Health Solutions, Inc. (MHHSI), MultiPlan, Inc., Molina Medicare, PHCS, PHCS Savility, USA MC and WellCare.
- A community established on Christian values and principles
- Weekly worship services with communion served to all throughout our community
- An on-site team with over 100 combined years of experience that includes a community administrator, a director of nursing, assistant director of nursing, and a food service director who coordinates with a consulting dietitian
- Beautiful gathering areas throughout the community for you, your family and friends to enjoy
- Dining room with garden views and caring staff members who serve residents with dignity and respect
- Urgent call system in every room for your loved one’s security and peace of mind
- Scheduled transportation available for medical needs
- A calendar full of daily activities and exercise programs
- Daily housekeeping services maintain a healthy and clean environment
- Salons offering full service for men and women
- On-site geriatric physician visits
- Personalized health assessments for a focused-care plan
- Medicare short-term rehab provider
- Gated entrance with security 24 hours a day
- 24-hour on-call maintenance service
- No buy-in fees