Houston’s First Retirement Community
Founded by a group of civic-minded Houstonians in 1949, Holly Hall is Houston’s first retirement community. A strong history of community support and philanthropy has allowed Holly Hall to keep its vibrant legacy of caring and community involvement alive. A 51-member board of directors governs Holly Hall, and the administrative staff oversees Holly Hall’s daily operations. Many staff members have served Holly Hall residents for decades.
In March 2012, Holly Hall began to accept Medicare, which allows residents to remain at Holly Hall while they receive prescribed medical care. As well, Holly Hall now accepts some commercial insurance plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, and long-term care plans. Additionally, Holly Hall is proud to work with the University of Texas Medical School and Baylor College of Medicine fellowship programs. Contact us at (713) 799-9031 for more information or to schedule a tour of our community.
Community and Professional Organization Members
Holly Hall is proud to have the following affiliations:
- Texas Southern University – College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- MUSIC & MEMORY℠: Certified Care Organization
- Leading Age: Founding Member
- Texas Health Care Association: Member
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston – School of Dentistry (AKA UT Health School of Dentistry)
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston – School of Nursing (AKA UT Health School of Nursing)