Bright windows looking out on nature in one of Houston’s most unique assisted living communities
When you are considering a move to assisted living, there’s a lot to think about. How much assistance do I need? What are the residents and staff like? Will I like the food? What activities do they offer? All very good questions—and at Holly Hall, you’ll love our answers.
Some of our assisted-living residents start out in independent living and then move to assisted living once they’ve determined they’re ready for some extra support. Others choose to move directly into assisted living when living on their own becomes a challenge. If a spouse requires more care than their partner, Holly Hall can accommodate one in independent living and the other in assisted living—or both can live together in assisted living, and each spouse can choose their own level of care.
Whether you need assisted living today or in the future, we offer flexible options to all residents, including a robust schedule of events and activities.
Being part of a gracious community with a continuity of care offers peace of mind. Residents know they can get as little or as much help as they need—including access to skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation care right here on the campus, should they need them.
Beauty is in our nature
Holly Hall’s assisted living in Houston, TX has a distinct neighborhood feeling that’s missing from many other Houston retirement communities. You won’t find any high-density, high-rise apartment buildings here. Instead, you’ll be greeted with acres of open space and plenty of trees, beautifully landscaped lawns, gentle walking paths and lush, green garden areas filled with flowers. It’s a peaceful place, alive with wild birds, squirrels and butterflies.
And just outside our secure gates, you’ll find the best that Houston has to offer. We’re just minutes from the Texas Medical Center, the Museum District and dozens of Houston’s best hotels, restaurants, parks, shopping, entertainment and culture.
Assisted living amenities and features
- Expansive, 20-acre gardens with walking paths and outdoor rooms
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security
- Utility-grade back-up generator, eliminating power outages
- Proven safety procedures for hurricane season—a dry campus
- Historical Holly Hall Chapel, offering Sunday afternoon services
- Executive chef–managed dining program focused on fresh, made-from-scratch foods
- Flexible, restaurant-style dining with take-out dining available
- Elegant, private dining room available with large windows overlooking spectacular gardens in a peaceful setting
- Activities rooms
- Indoor and outdoor gardening areas for residents
- Salons offering full service for men and women
- Full continuum of services, including skilled rehabilitation and long-term nursing care
- A commitment to excellence, respect and compassion in a peaceful atmosphere
- Spacious one-bedroom apartments with nine-foot ceilings, abundant closet space and big windows
- Oversized bathrooms featuring walk-in showers, detailed amenities and individual water heaters
- Two-person rooms for spouses or family members available
- A calendar full of daily activities, scheduled outings and exercise programs to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
- An on-site team consisting of health professionals, food service and a consulting dietitian
- Scheduled transportation available for doctor appointments, shopping and event outings
- Weekly housekeeping services with laundry and linen services
- On-site geriatric physician visits
- 24-hour, on-call maintenance service for emergencies
- Established on Christian values and principles
- Weekly worship services offered by a wide variety of denominations in our historical Holly Hall Chapel on Sunday afternoons
- An open and welcoming feel for all faiths and denominations
- On-staff chaplain available for support