When is it Time for Assisted Living?
Change is inevitable, whether it’s changes in your diet, how much you exercise, the amount of help you need to complete daily activities or the place you call home. None of these changes have to be scary or overwhelming. In fact, many of them can actually enhance your lifestyle and make your retirement years more enjoyable!
Take where you live as a prime example. Your home should be a safe and comfortable space where you can do more of what you love, instead of struggling to walk up and down stairs or complete yardwork. If this is what you want as you age, assisted living can help.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living communities are for people who require minor assistance with daily activities, but do not require constant supervision. Assisted living helps residents live as independently as possible in a safe environment while getting the care they need, when they need it.
When you join an assisted living community, like the one at Holly Hall, you can expect to enjoy an independent lifestyle accompanied by a long list of amenities and services. These services and amenities range from housekeeping and maintenance to transportation and dining options.
With a maintenance-free lifestyle and a full calendar of activities and events to enjoy, you’ll have a multitude of opportunities for personal fulfillment and social engagement.
3 Benefits of Assisted Living at Holly Hall
- Increased Social Activity. Living alone raises your risk for social isolation and increased feelings of loneliness and depression. As a resident of our assisted living community, you will be surrounded by friends and staff members who encourage participation in social events. At Holly Hall, we provide you with a monthly activity calendar to ensure there is always activities and events for you to participate in.
- More Free Time. At Holly Hall, we provide residents with maintenance-free living so they won’t have to worry about household chores or yardwork. When all of these time-consuming tasks are taken care of for you, you’ll have more time to focus on activities and hobbies you’re passionate about. From catching up on your reading list to enrolling in a new class, you’ll have all the time you’ll need in order to do what you love!
- An Elevated Dining Experience. If there’s one thing you can count on for sure when you decide to call our assisted living community home, it’s a memorable dining experience. We are proud to provide you with a vast, homemade menu prepared by our professional, world-class chef. Gone are the days of grocery store runs and time spent preparing meals. You can expect three healthy, well-balanced meals a day prepared freshly in our kitchen.
Assisted Living Services at Holly Hall
At Holly Hall, we provide you with assisted living designed to meet your needs. Our features and services include the following:
Assisted Living Features
- 20-acres of gardens with walking paths and outdoor rooms
- Flexible, restaurant-style dining
- Activities room
- Full-service salons
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security
- Proven safety procedures for hurricane season
Assisted Living Services
- Weekly housekeeping services with laundry and linen services
- On-site geriatric physician visits
- 24-hour, on-call maintenance service for emergencies
- On-site team consisting of health professionals
- A full calendar of daily activities, outings and programs
Receive Vibrant Assisted Living at Holly Hall
At Holly Hall, we understand that making the move to an assisted living community is a life-changing decision that requires a great deal of thought and consideration. That’s why we’re proud to offer you so many great services, amenities and apartment options as part of our assisted living services.
Contact us today to find out what life could look like for you as an assisted living resident at Holly Hall.