Employment at Holly Hall.
Holly Hall Retirement Community has served its residents with care, compassion, and love for over 60 years and offers many rewarding careers and opportunities for professional growth. We invite you to join Holly Hall as we continue to provide the very best quality of life for our senior residents, for ourselves and for our community.
Current Job Openings
We’re an equal-opportunity employer
Holly Hall places a strong emphasis on excellence, diversity, and equal treatment of all employees and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Hear from our staff
Time and time again, staff members state that serving our residents is the biggest perk of working at Holly Hall. The videos below will give you a sense of what it is like and how rewarding it is to work here.
Holly Hall’s Culture
Working at Holly Hall
Trabajando a Holly Hall
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of benefits does Holly Hall offer?
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- HSA with employer contribution and FSA plans
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs
- Uniform vouchers after the first 90 days and every annual review
- Early access to earned wages prior to payday
- Discounted meals
The Texas Medical Center can be intimidating to navigate. How difficult is it to get to Holly Hall?
- Not at all! We are conveniently located blocks outside of TMC and directly across the street from the Astrodome. We are a gated property with security 24 hours a day and free parking. In even better news, our property has never flooded! We are located at the Stadium Park/Astrodome stop on the METRORail and half a block from several METRO Bus stops on Route 60.
How has Holly Hall kept staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- We vigilantly stay up to date on new developments and implement new policies and procedures immediately. For example, we were one of the first communities in the city to offer the vaccine to residents and staff. We have a vaccine mandate for all staff and vendors who work on campus, all individuals must wear facemasks while on the property and are screened through Accushield upon arriving on campus.
Are there opportunities for growth and job advancement?
- Absolutely! All staff members receive monthly training and qualified employees can apply to be Mentors, which are leadership positions within most departments.
Do you hire students or recent graduates?
- Yes! Students and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
What does the hiring process look like?
- Job candidates must apply and submit a resume online. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview and consent to a background check and drug screen. Selected candidates will receive an email with an offer letter.
- The onboarding process consists of new hire orientation, department orientation, and a 90-day review.
I am having issues submitting my application online. What do I do?
- All applications require a resume to be submitted online. If you continue to have difficulty with the online application, you can contact Human Resources at 713-799-9031 ext. 225.