Holly Hall’s Latest Updates: Coronavirus.
Maintaining the health, wellness and safety of our residents, staff and everyone in contact with Holly Hall is our number one priority.
Here is what we’re doing to keep residents safe:
- Following all guidelines and procedures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Houston Health Department, and our Medical Director.
- Conducting regular COVID-19 tests for staff and residents.
- Offering scheduled visitations in designated areas on campus, as allowed by the state, and aiding residents with remote/virtual family visits via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
- Permitting limited visits from vendors, medical and support staff, and those involved with end-of-life situations. All individuals are screened prior to entering the campus.
- Canceling all non-medical outings for residents.
- Canceling all events and meetings held on campus for others outside of Holly Hall residents and staff.
- Asking volunteers not to work any shifts.
- Cleaning common and high touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant daily.
- Requiring employees who have traveled to follow CDC guidelines before returning to work.
- Providing staff assistance to run errands or arrange delivery services for residents in place of the shopping outings.
Thank you for your diligence in helping us to protect our community.