Holly Hall’s Extended Stay Apartments
Our extended-stay apartments within assisted living are for patients who are undergoing longer-term therapies, such as chemotherapy or immunotherapy, at nearby hospitals. We understand that these patients and their families need a comfortable place to stay, with quick and easy access to the Texas Medical Center for appointments.
Long-Term Care With a “Home Away From Home” Atmosphere
Rich in hospitality, Southern charm and natural surroundings, Holly Hall’s apartments are an affordable option to make your Houston stay comfortable and hassle-free.
Daily rates come with three delicious, healthy meals daily; all of Holly Hall’s activities; assistance with daily living tasks, such as housekeeping; and transportation to and from medical appointments. You’re welcome to invite family and friends to stay from time to time in one of our several guest rooms.
- Expansive, 20-acre gardens with walking paths and outdoor rooms
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security
- Generators that provide electrical reliability, and proven safety procedures for hurricane season
- No buy-in fees
- Historical Holly Hall Chapel, offering services and wedding services
- Executive chef–managed dining program focused on fresh, made-from-scratch foods
- Flexible, restaurant-style dining with take-out dining available
- Elegant, private dining room available with large windows overlooking spectacular gardens
- Activities rooms
- Indoor and outdoor gardening areas for residents
- Salons offering full service for men and women
- Full continuum of services, including assisted living, skilled rehabilitation and long-term nursing care
- A commitment to excellence, respect and compassion in a peaceful atmosphere
Apartment Amenities for Respite Stays
- Spacious one-bedroom apartments with nine-foot ceilings and abundant closet space
- Oversized bathrooms featuring walk-in showers, detailed amenities and individual water heaters
Community and On-Site Services
- A calendar full of daily activities, scheduled outings and exercise programs to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
- Scheduled transportation available for doctor appointments, shopping and event outings
- Weekly housekeeping services with additional choices for your carefree lifestyle
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security
- 24-hour, on-call maintenance service for emergencies
- Established on Christian values and principles
- Weekly worship services offered by a wide variety of denominations in our historical Holly Hall Chapel
- An open and welcoming feel for all faiths and denominations
- On-staff chaplain available for support
“I came to Holly Hall Assisted Living when I was new to Houston and about to begin cancer treatment. Not knowing how sick and or limited I would be from the treatment, I did not want to be on my own or to burden family. I found that Holly Hall not only gave me peace of mind regarding the availability of assistance, but allowed me to meet compatible people and form friendships. I enjoyed the lovely surroundings, both inside and outside, as I knew I would.
Because I love nature, I very much enjoyed walking the extensive interior hallways with floor to ceiling windows which give the feeling of walking in a park with the comfort of air conditioning during Houston’s hot summer days. The physical activity assisted my recovery and the pleasant, supportive companionship helped to keep my spirits up. Being relatively young, I did find it necessary to communicate to the assisted living staff my particular needs, which did not become severe. and the staff were accommodating.”
— Current Holly Hall Independent Living resident
Please give us a call at (281) 936-2805 with your questions or to request a tour. You can also use the form on this page. We’re here to help.
Schedule a Tour
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Ombudsman contact information for Holly Hall can be found posted in Assisted Living and Healthcare.