Our skilled nursing center has a five-star rating.
Holly Hall offers long-term skilled nursing care for residents who need 24-hour care and extensive assistance with the activities of daily living. While outside admissions are available to non-residents, Holly Hall’s independent- and assisted-living residents do receive preference.
In addition to the nurses who assist our residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we have an on-site medical director—which makes a tremendous difference in the medical care we provide to our residents and patients. We provide compassionate, respectful care in a skilled nursing community committed to medical excellence, along with a robust schedule of daily activities.
Features and amenities
- A five-star rating
- Just minutes from the world-renowned Texas Medical Center
- Delicious cuisine, prepared by our own Chef Peter in coordination with registered dieticians
- Staffing ratios that exceed both state and federal standards
- Pulmonary rehab, diabetes management, medication management, wound care, and IV and respiratory therapies
- On-site access to physical, occupational and speech therapies, seven days a week, with no need to leave Holly Hall
- Individual suites with walk-in shower, personal bathroom, closet and built-in dresser and cabinets
- Individually focused care plan developed by our certified medical staff
- Urgent-call system available in every room
We also offer palliative and hospice care, in collaboration with the hospice provider of the resident’s and family’s choice.
The Nursing Home Compare Website features a quality rating system that gives each nursing home a rating of between 1 and 5 stars. Nursing homes with 5 stars are considered to have much above average quality and nursing homes with 1 star are considered to have quality much below average.
Contact us at (281) 936-2878 to find out more about our skilled nursing community, or fill out the form below!
Schedule a tour
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Ombudsman contact information for Holly Hall can be found posted in Assisted Living and Healthcare.