Our nursing center has a five-star rating.
Holly Hall offers long-term nursing care for residents who need 24-hour care and extensive assistance with the activities of daily living. While outside admissions are available to non-residents, Holly Hall’s independent- and assisted-living residents do receive preference.
In addition to the skilled nurses who assist our residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we have an on-site medical director—which makes a tremendous difference in the medical care we provide to our residents and patients. We provide compassionate, respectful care in a community committed to medical excellence, along with a robust schedule of daily activities.
Features and amenities
- A five-star rating
- Just minutes from the world-renowned Texas Medical Center
- Delicious cuisine, prepared by our own Chef Peter in coordination with registered dieticians
- Staffing ratios that exceed both state and federal standards
- Pulmonary rehab, diabetes management, medication management, wound care, and IV and respiratory therapies
- On-site access to physical, occupational and speech therapies, seven days a week, with no need to leave Holly Hall
- Individual suites with walk-in shower, personal bathroom, closet and built-in dresser and cabinets
- Individually focused care plan developed by our certified medical staff
- Urgent-call system available in every room
We also offer palliative and hospice care, in collaboration with the hospice provider of the resident’s and family’s choice.