Your goal is our goal: The path to recovery starts with Holly Hall’s short-term rehabilitation services.
After hospitalization, a stroke, chemotherapy or a joint replacement, having a good place to rehabilitate is the key to a speedy recovery. Just minutes from the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, Holly Hall’s Healthcare Center offers 24-hour skilled-nursing services, along with a full range of targeted rehabilitation therapies to help you get home sooner. These intensive therapies include stroke rehab; speech, physical, occupational and respiratory therapies; and pulmonary rehab.
Benefits, services and amenities of short-term rehabilitation at Holly Hall
- We have a five-star rating, and our staffing ratios exceed both state and federal standards.
- You’ll have access to physical, occupational and speech therapies seven days a week, without leaving the comfort of the Holly Hall community.
- We offer pulmonary rehab, diabetes management, medication management, wound care and IV and respiratory therapies.
- Our comprehensive rehabilitation services focus on treating the whole person—physically, emotionally and socially.
- All therapy programs are tailored to meet your needs and maximize your recovery. Our therapists educate patients on how to maintain and improve their level of function to help achieve greater independence in their daily lives.
- Private and semi-private rooms feature individual bathrooms with showers, wireless Internet, cable TV and a call system.
- The daily rate comes with three delicious, healthy meals daily; all of Holly Hall’s activities; assistance with daily living tasks, such as housekeeping; and transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Individual suites come with walk-in shower, personal bathroom, closet and built-in dresser and cabinets.
- We also offer palliative and hospice care, in collaboration with the hospice provider of the resident’s and family’s choice.
“The therapy department did an outstanding job at encouraging my mother to exercise so that she could return to South Texas, which was her ultimate goal.”
— Larry McClaugherty
Cost and Insurance Coverage for short-term rehabilitation
Holly Hall is Medicare-certified, and also accepts insurance from these providers:
Aetna, Amerigroup—Star Plus MMP, Beech Street, BlueChoice PPO-POS, Care Improvement Plus, CorVel Texas, Galaxy, HealthSmart, HMO Blue, Interplan Health Group, Memorial Hermann Health Solutions, Molina Medicare, MultiPlan, PHCS, PHCS Savility, TRICARE Humana Military, UnitedHealthcare, USA MC and WellCare. Medicare Part A, Managed Care plans and Private Payment options are accepted.
We currently accept the above plans, though we are always adding new carriers. Please call us at (281) 936-2878 if your insurance carrier is not listed.