Short-Term Rehabilitation in Houston, TX
Your goal is our goal: The path to recovery starts with Holly Hall’s short-term rehabilitation services.
After hospitalization, a stroke, chemotherapy or a joint replacement, having a good place to rehabilitate is the key to a speedy recovery. Just minutes from the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, Holly Hall’s Healthcare Center offers a 24-hour skilled nursing facility and senior rehabilitation center, along with a full range of targeted senior rehabilitation therapies to help you get home sooner. These intensive therapies include stroke rehab; speech, physical, occupational and respiratory therapies; and pulmonary rehab.
Benefits, Services and Amenities of Short-Term Rehabilitation at Holly Hall
- We have a five-star rating, and our staffing ratios exceed both state and federal standards.
- You’ll have access to physical, occupational and speech therapies seven days a week, without leaving the comfort of the Holly Hall community.
- We offer pulmonary rehab, diabetes management, medication management, wound care and IV and respiratory therapies.
- Our comprehensive senior rehabilitation services focus on treating the whole person—physically, emotionally and socially.
- All therapy programs are tailored to meet your needs and maximize your recovery. Our therapists educate patients on how to maintain and improve their level of function to help achieve greater independence in their daily lives.
- Private and semi-private rooms feature individual bathrooms with showers, wireless Internet, cable TV and a call system.
- The daily rate comes with three delicious, healthy meals daily; all of Holly Hall’s activities; assistance with daily living tasks, such as housekeeping; and transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Individual suites come with walk-in shower, personal bathroom, closet and built-in dresser and cabinets.
- We also offer palliative and hospice care, in collaboration with the hospice provider of the resident’s and family’s choice.
“The therapy department did an outstanding job at encouraging my mother to exercise so that she could return to South Texas, which was her ultimate goal.”
— Larry McClaugherty
The Nursing Home Compare Website features a quality rating system that gives each nursing home a rating of between 1 and 5 stars. Nursing homes with 5 stars are considered to have much above average quality and nursing homes with 1 star are considered to have quality much below average.
Cost and Insurance Coverage for Skilled Nursing and Rehab Services
Holly Hall is Medicare-certified, and also accepts insurance from these providers:
Aetna, Amerigroup—Star Plus MMP, Beech Street, BlueChoice PPO-POS, Care Improvement Plus, CorVel Texas, Galaxy, HealthSmart, HMO Blue, Interplan Health Group, Memorial Hermann Health Solutions, Molina Medicare, MultiPlan, PHCS, PHCS Savility, TRICARE Humana Military, UnitedHealthcare, USA MC and WellCare. Medicare Part A, Managed Care plans and Private Payment options are accepted.
We currently accept the above plans, though we are always adding new carriers. Please call us at (281) 936-2878 if your insurance carrier is not listed.
Contact us at (281) 936-2878 to find out more about our senior rehabilitation center, or fill out the form below!
Tour our Skilled Nursing Facility Today
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
Ombudsman contact information for Holly Hall can be found posted in Assisted Living and Healthcare.